12 Jun Why Topical CBD is the BEST thing for your skin!
CBD Topical Cream is the BEST thing for your skin!
CBD topical cream is useful for many medicinal purposes as it contains high amount of beneficial cannabidiol (CBD) and very negligible amount of psychoactive tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Not only is CBD Hemp Oil proven to assist with skin conditions as diverse as psoriasis, dermatitis and skin cancer, but CBD Oil also reduces the amount of dry skin, gets rid of warts, soothes rashes, and even kills off fungal infections.
- Soothes Itchy Rashes – Due to the presence of Omega 6 fatty acid, CBD hemp oil and CBD cream soothe the irritating itchiness of skin rashes while at the same time decreasing the intensity of the rash. As CBD Hemp Oil hydrates the skin and relieves dryness, the itchiness is further relieved by the antioxidants present. Due to the anti-inflammatory quality of CBD, Hemp CBD oil and cream can reduce the inflammation of the skin and prevent the growth of sebocytes in the skin cells, thus reducing the growth of acne over the facial skin. (source)
- Helps Cure Psoriasis – Researchers have seen promise in using cannabinoids such as CBD to treat psoriasis. CBD Hemp Oil reduces the multiplication of keratinocyte skin cells and its anti-inflammatory properties further reduce the intensity of psoriasis.
- CBD Makes Skin Healthier – CBD hemp oil is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorous and Omega Fatty acids. When a little amount of this oil is consumed daily all these nutrients make the skin healthy and glowing. CBD salves and creams also help to provide sufficient hydration and nourishment to the skin increasing its elasticity.
- CBD Keeps Skin Looking Young– Due to the presence of anti-oxidants in CBD hemp oil, it will help to maintain the elasticity of the skin and prevents damage from free radicals, like UV rays, smoke, and environmental pollutants, which can cause wrinkles and fine lines on the skin surface.
- CBD Treats skin diseases – CBD hemp oil is effective in curing several skin allergies, eczema and even skin cancer.
- CBD Prevents Aacne and Kills Warts – CBD oil stops abnormal cell growth and kills warts of the skin. CBD also inhibits the lipid production in skin cells while also acting as an antibacterial agent, decreasing the likelihood of further acne in the future.
- CBD Prevents Skin Cancer – According to the study published in British Journal of Pharmacology, skin cancer (Melanoma) can be prevented by the use of CBD hemp oil due to its ability to stop unnatural cell proliferation and differentiation in the skin.